[pmwiki-users] How to transfer pmwiki to a new server?

Oz karakurto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:14:28 CST 2007

Hi,

I want to change my server so I have to transfer my wiki installation to new
server.
I copied my pmwiki directory and copied it to my new server. I can see my old
pages but I also receive so many failures and warnings like "Cannot modify
header information". It was a basic installation and i only changed config.php
for passwords, gui buttons and adding wiki galery which also doesn't work.
Does anybody exactly knows what changes have to be done for a secure and
complete server transfer?
Thanks

Oz