[pmwiki-users] How to transfer pmwiki to a new server?

Oz karakurto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:46:30 CST 2007

Oz <karakurto <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to change my server so I have to transfer my wiki installation to
new
> > server.
> > I copied my pmwiki directory and copied it to my new server. I can see my
old
> > pages but I also receive so many failures and warnings like "Cannot modify
> > header information". It was a basic installation and i only changed
> config.php
> > for passwords, gui buttons and adding wiki galery which also doesn't work.
> > Does anybody exactly knows what changes have to be done for a secure and
> > complete server transfer?
> > Thanks
> >
> > Oz
> >

> I tried to change permisions but it didn't work(i tried to chmod 777 to all
> pmwiki directory and subs!).
>
> Oz

warnings are:

PmWiki can't process your request
Cannot acquire lockfile

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Warning: fopen(wiki.d/.flock) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream:
Permission denied in /home/biraseve/public_html/public_html/pmwiki.php on line
417

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/biraseve/public_html/public_html/index.php:2)
in /home/biraseve/public_html/public_html/pmwiki.php on line 885
Warning: fopen(wiki.d/.flock) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream:
Permission denied in /home/biraseve/public_html/public_html/pmwiki.php on line
417
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/biraseve/public_html/public_html/index.php:2)
in /home/biraseve/public_html/public_html/cookbook/wikigallery/thumb.php on
line 331