[pmwiki-users] One wiki, different category schemes

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 09:20:24 CST 2007

Thursday, December 20, 2007, 3:07:16 PM, Chris Lott wrote:

> On my wiki I have, say, a group full of recipes and another with info
> about favorite quotations. Is there any way to use pmwiki categories
> for both without the categories being intermingled?

I would suggest you use different category groups for both, just
define $CategoryGroup in a local GroupName.php file for the relevant
group. But you need to open and save every page in these groups
afterwards, so the category is associated to the new category group
(it gets written as a page attribute)

  ~Hans