[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and no username

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sun Dec 23 14:15:17 CST 2007

In config.php, put:

$DefaultPasswords['read'] ='foo';

Then by default anyone who knows the password foo will be able to view
any of your pages.

Or if you just want to set the password for a WikiGroup, put a read
password on the page YourGroup.GroupAttributes (where YourGroup is
Main or whatever group you want to protect).

Then by default all pages in that group will be readable by anyone who
knows the password.

Config.php default attributes are overridden by YourGroup default
attributes which are overridden by page attributes.

Randy