[pmwiki-users] Two versions of the sidebar

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 12:39:41 CST 2007

Thursday, February 1, 2007, 6:25:36 PM, pmwiki wrote:

> I thought of using css to simply change the LI style to not start on a newline, but I don't
> think that's possible.

I think this is quite possible!
Try this css:

.nav ul { list-style: none;
          padding:0;
          margin: 0 0 0 5px;
          }
.nav ul li { display: inline;
             padding: 0;
             margin: 0;
             }
.nav ul li a { text-decoration:none;

I think you need to substitute .nav with #wikileft for pmwiki's skin,
or wrap your list items into a div >>nav<<.

I use .nav for Triad skin's topmenu. The above is an extract from
Triad's layout-main.css. The original also includes vertical dividers
between the list items. Its called a horizontal "pipe list".

Hans