[pmwiki-users] pagelist returns empty when logged as a read-only user

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:57:59 CST 2007

2007/2/1, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com>:

> So, there must be something else .... ?

Sure. Let me first apologize. I can assure you that I really make the
test on a fresh 2.2.0beta 27 and *find* it to have the same issue.
Maybe it was late after a hard day work today, but reading at  your
answer, I try again and couldn't reproduce it.

Well I went to my production server, suspecting that if pagelist
couldn't show anything, maybe it was because it couldn't find a
default format. Resetting the read permission on
Site.PageListTemplates with id:* (I used to change this right a few
days ago) solved my problem

Sorry again to make you waste your time on my configuration.

JF