[pmwiki-users] Running pmwiki within another site???

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Fri Feb 2 14:50:23 CST 2007

If I understand your question right, I've got something like what you
are asking at our local youth soccer club site
http://snohomishunited.com, except its an internet, not intranet, site.
  It uses html frames in the clubs site to portal to the club's team
sites, such as the Titan's team site which is a pmwiki site
(snohomishunited.com/titans.htm).  Right click the home page and look at
the code if you wish.

The portal frame makes it appear that the team's wiki site is part of
the Club's web site.  However, this team wiki is not currently hosted at
the same domain, but it used to be.  There's actually about 3 or so
other team site links at the club's home page several of which are
farms.  I'm sure there's other ways to provide the same option via other
coding.

I've also portalled wikis within wikis via (:includeurl <url>:), and
experimented with two competing wikis framed in one html page with two
frames.  I'm not sure if I've got any examples currently available...