[pmwiki-users] Changing font CSS style in Search box

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 09:55:30 CST 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 12:03:14AM +0900, Kevin wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am having a problem with the font size in the search box.  In Firefox
> it appears normal size, but in Internet Explorer, it is very, very tiny
> making it very hard to read what you are typing in the search box.   Is
> it possible to apply a CSS style to the search box?

Yes, but it depends on the skin you're using (and which search box
you're referring to).  In general one can adjust the searchbox
properties by using, e.g.:

    .searchbox { background-color: yellow; }

Other information that might be helpful to know:

   What skin are you using?
   What version of Internet Explorer?