[pmwiki-users] Hg tweaks...

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Feb 3 13:38:52 CST 2007

> Sivakatirswami, hope you are reading this.  I know you've been asking
> for this repeatedly...

Indeed, I'm following this VERY closely. First let me say thank you so
much for your hard work on this...you have solved some huge
problems for me here.. .I can finally merge all my fields!

That's just "huge-awesome" as the kids say.

All theoretical discussions aside about whether this is or is not
"real" hierarchical groups; it really works and it really works well.
In some ways I would might prefer to have the

$Group[hyphen]Subgroup.$Name

format remain unchanged.  Ugly from one point of view,

but seeing

Kingdom-Canine-Poodle.Grooming
Kingdom-Plant-Palms.SeedCollection

is SO obvious! I'm not sure I might not get lost

with /Kingdom/Plant/Palms/SeedCollection

What "$FullName" be for such a page?

Is this subgroup page "stripper"mark up the latest?

Thanks again
Sivakatirswami

--
Om shanti
(In  Peace)

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/