[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] LinkUrl / LinkTxt question

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Feb 6 16:43:50 CST 2007

Wonderful Patrick!  I think the special case solution will work just
right for me.  I actually want a standard homepage in all groups, for
use in pagelists, special markups, and scripts.  It will be important
for something as flexible as Hg.  I'll try to strip the unneeded code
out of the recipe before I leave, so it will be ready for the change.

If you get a chance, maybe you could also take a look at the other
problem I mentioned having?  It is really irking me because I have no
idea where to look or even how to debug.  For some reason while things
work fine with [[Group.Name]], if I use the [[Group/Name]] notation in
the link, Hg seems to draw a blank when it produces its links...  I
also noticed it only does it when I have a link prefix set and ROS
patterns to insert the :'s.  You can see this bug at:

http://www.fast.st/hgtest/index.php?n=Test/Prefix/Home.

All the links show up fine at

http://www.fast.st/hgtest/index.php?n=Test/Bug

To see source, double click either page.  If you don't have time to
look it can just wait till I get back.  Hg can wait another few weeks
to get built in cleanurls.

Cheers,
Dan