[pmwiki-users] Handy Table of Contents recipe

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Feb 6 21:48:21 CST 2007

I've added my JavaScript table-of-contents recipe to the Cookbook:
http://www.pmwiki.org/Cookbook/HandyTableOfContents

I wrote it because I was including files with my IncludeUploads recipe,
and wanted to be able to have a table-of-contents for them, and of
course the usual parse-the-wiki-source ToCs wouldn't work for that.
And while QuickTableOfContents uses JavaScript, I wanted a more "normal"
table of contents, not one that popped up.

So, HandyToc was born.

I hope someone finds it useful.

Kathryn Andersen