[pmwiki-users] RSS basic questions

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:01:26 CST 2007

Thanks, Tegan. Well it seems to be working but for some major tweaks (font
size should be easy; problems with accented characters may be a headache;
number of messages and format are matters of parameters). See:

http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/BF-L10n/ForumsSurLaL10n

The rendering of accented characters in French would be very nice to solve,
but it appears to relate (1) to the source (Quicktopic in the first example)
and (2) to the coding in the original message? per the second example (from
a French Yahoogroup - note some accents are fine, while others are not)

Don