[pmwiki-users] Handy Table of Contents recipe

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Fri Feb 9 11:56:59 CST 2007

Kathryn Andersen said...
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 12:47:35AM +0000, Hans wrote:
> > Wednesday, February 7, 2007, 9:07:35 PM, Kathryn wrote:
> >
> > > I see.  I'll have to look into seeing if I can limit the "look for
> > > headers" to the #wikitext div (which is the same no matter what the skin
> > > is, yes?)
> >
> > Yes.
>
> I have now fixed the "look for headers" issue AND the "deal with levels
> in random order" issue.  I've also fixed it so that the lists are nested
> properly (XHTML compliant - yay!).
>
> The new version is, as expected, at
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HandyTableOfContents

Nice recipe, Kathryn. Thanks.

I thought that the absent H1, when there's only one of them, was a bug,
so I dutifully starting debugging it, then found that it's a feature!
I've hacked that out, so it might be worth making it optional.

I've also moved $HTMLHeaderFmt['handytoc'] into the function (and thus
removed Markup("handytoc1"), because I like to keep <head> as small as
possible.

Thanks again.

--
Cheers,