[pmwiki-users] custom sidebar pmwiki

Robertson, James James.Robertson at mso.umt.edu
Sun Feb 11 13:31:49 CST 2007

Hi everyone, i'm having some sideBar trouble with my new pmwiki installation.  I want to set it up so that a custom sidebar is displayed for each group of pages.  ie- In addition to the Site.SideBar file, when a "Category2" page is displayed, i want a Category2.SideBar to be generated and displayed along with all pages in that group.  I've looked through the archives and can't seem to find a post detailing this problem.  If someone has an answer, or could shoot me a link to an article detailing this, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-Jamie Robertson