[pmwiki-users] Populate array from a seperate 'data page' (a la blocklist)

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 05:28:47 CST 2007

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been brought up before (did searching) but
would it be possible to do the following:

I would like to have a page with names, where each line is a separate name e.g.:
names1:John Doe
names1:Jane Doe
etc

Then create a forms page with 'Input select' markup and populate the
various 'input select' with data from page as described above by some
sort of a 'array' markup.

This way, I only need to maintain the datapages, without changing the
forms pages. Ofcourse each 'input select' (or other markup) would need
to be able to fetch the data from the correct data page.

The 'lookup data in seperate page' wish derived from the blocklist
function. It has a separate datapage.

Maybe I am asking the obvious, but any hints are appreciated.

Thanks,
-HF