[pmwiki-users] $FarmD problem

john.mcginnis john.mcginnis at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 03:35:12 CST 2007

Seemingly I have a PmWiki Farm running. But I have another hmmm.

Running a child wiki from main I get '*Warning*:
include_once($FarmD/cookbook/XToDo.php) [function.include-once
<http://113.128.148.139/pmwiki/function.include-once>]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
*/var/www/pmwiki/local/farmconfig.php* on line ....'. The line number
corresponds to the lone number of the XToDo script referenced in the
farmconfig.php.

In the /local/farmconfig.php I have:
<?php if(.....
$FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://....../pmwiki/pub';

include_once('$FarmD/Cookbook/XToDo.php');

----------- EOF

I have the XToDo.php script in the farm cookbook directory.

Without the include_once() statement the farm works. Or seemingly so.
But I noticed something --

If I do a {$FamD} in the sandbox the page variable renders nothing but
blank. I would has expected something like '/var/www/pmwiki/'

I did a {$Version} and it renders 'pmwiki-2.2.0-beta19' which I would
have expected. So the page variables are working.

So anyone have any ideas? XToDo is not rendering correctly becuase
$FarmD is not prepending the proper subdirecotry to the script.

Thanks.

John McGinnis