[pmwiki-users] detecting minor edit

sgp acs322000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 17:51:36 CST 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> to trails in pagelists, but 2.2.0 does.  You might try upgrading
> to the latest 2.2.0-beta.

So I decide to upgrade and found a few hurdles. The first one is that
{$FullPage} in the Site.SideBar resolves to the last displayed page, not to the current page.

My Site.SideBar includes code to display an English flag icon and a menu of groups:

(:table width=150 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=2 border=0:)
(:cell width=24 valign=bottom:)[[{$FullName}?userlang=en|Path:/images/en.png"English"]]
%sidehead% [[Main/ | $[groupMain] ]]

I view Site.SideBar, then I click the Main link on the sidebar, the main page opens, I hoover the mouse
over the English flag icon and it points to Site.SideBar?userlang=en.

In version 2.1.27 it pointed to Main.HomePage?userlang=en which is what I want. How can I fix it in
version 2.0 beta?