[pmwiki-users] $EnableFontSizer

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 04:13:06 CST 2007

Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 8:39:40 AM, Mark wrote:

> Ages ago I tried using the fontsizer unsuccessfully. I would like to remove
> the $EnableFontSizer from the top but I cant remember where it is.

> http://www.ruthtrumpold.id.au/designtech/pmwiki.php

Your link does not work right now, so I can't check your site.
If you use Gemini, FixFlow or triad skin, set in config.php:

$EnableFontSizer = 0;

That should remove it, i.e. it stops the fontsizer.php in the skins
directory from loading. any (:fontsizer:) Markup in PageHeader or
SideBar should have no effect, i.e. is not producing fontsizer
buttons.

If you installed the fontsizer.php recipe into cookbook, take out the
relevant include_once line in your config.php.

Hans