[pmwiki-users] Listing pages in a calender???

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Thu Feb 15 06:58:31 CST 2007

I'm playing with an idea, is it possible to list pages in a calendar?

If I have a wiki with pages in various groups, is it possible to
list these documents in a "calendar view" by for example
creation date?

I tried to find out if there was a recipe for this but the
closest was the blogging recipes, but this is not what I was
thinking about. These pages would be unrelated and not "blog
entries" but rather a part of the normal wiki.

I'm just playing around with an idea.

                     jem