[pmwiki-users] RecipeUpdates...

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Thu Feb 15 10:30:30 CST 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 10:45:01AM -0500, IchBin wrote:
>> This is not a big deal but I notice when I run RecipeUpdates or
>> SiteAnalyzer it reports on one of the recipes:
>>
>> Cookbook:emailform	2006-12-15
>>
>> Their is no pmwiki.org recipe date. Also I am using emailform-s.php and
>> not emailform.php
>
> Ah, this indicates a couple of things:
>
> 1.  emailform-s.php isn't setting $RecipeInfo correctly
> 2.  the corresponding page on pmwiki.org (MailForm) needs to
>     be updated with a standard cookbook recipeinfo header and
>     Version: tag
>
> I've gone ahead and updated the emailform-s.php to have a proper
> $RecipeInfo entry, and fixed the Cookbook.MailForm page.
> Updating your copy of emailform-s.php should now work.
>
> Pm
Thanks Patrick...

I also noticed when I run recipeupdates on my local site all works.
When I run it off of my hosting site it does not work.

My local website:
http://localhost/ftp.prophp.us/?action=recipeupdates

My website:
http://weconsultants.prophp.org/?action=recipeupdates

I get this error:

PmWiki can't process your request

Unable to retrieve cookbook versions from
http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/recipelist

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsultants.prophp.org
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA   http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com