[pmwiki-users] "Site Analyzer" can't find analyze.php

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Fri Feb 16 06:05:58 CST 2007

On http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SiteAnalyzer
in the chapter Instructions for site admins
stays 1. Download the analyze.php
<http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/analyze.php> script and
place it in your site's /cookbook// directory.

Just right click on the link analyze.php and select Save (target)  as ...
or try this link to save
http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/analyze.php

Jiri

--