[pmwiki-users] new cookbook for dynamic content : how to add it on the cookbook page ?

Skrol29 skrol29 at freesurf.fr
Mon Feb 19 04:38:52 CST 2007

Hello,

I've prepared a page to for a new pmWiki cookbook.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TbsDynamicContent

But I'd like to know where to submit this cookbook because the page listing
available cookbooks is password protected.

This cookbook enables to insert inside a pmWiki page some dynamic HTML
content made with the TinyButStrong template engine.
TinyButStrong is a small an easy to use PHP template engine which allows
Wysiwyg HTML templates.

I use this cookbook yet a for a pmWiki site that I've done.
I use it to insert some Admin user interface to manage data in pages that
have pmWiki restrictions.

Skrol29
www.tinybutstrong.com
www.skrol29.com