[pmwiki-users] Pagelist pagination (was: conditionals)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 19 11:07:35 CST 2007

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 05:55:56PM +0100, Petko Yotov wrote:
> And inside the template, a markup:
>    (:pagelist-trail:)
>
> which would output:
>    <$[prev] 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 $[next]>

Oh!  Yes, of course!  This is just the "item index" recipe I'm
working on.  We can likely do something like this, and it
nicely solves the splitting of pagelists into separate pages
even when filtered by (:if:) directives.  Excellent!

The "item index" recipe I'm working on also creates tables
of contents from headings within a page, and allows for
dictionary-style pagelist output such as:

    A | B | C | D | ... | Z

    A:
     ... pages in group 'A' ...

    B: