[pmwiki-users] SortByScore and Conditional Formatting

Francis Casson pmwiki at bleaksky.net
Sat Feb 24 13:35:04 CST 2007

1) Has anyone mananged to get Cookbook/SortByScore to work with a version
later than 2.2.0 beta17?  Someone commented on its page that it wasn't
working for this version, and it's not working on my wiki which is
2.2.0beta31 - it causes the search function to return no results.
Cookbook/Excerpts is installed and working.

2) Is it possible to use the (:if) directive to differentiate page actions?
e.g. (:if action=edit:)  What is the correct syntax?
I want to use conditional formating on the Site.PageActions page to
highlight the current action and create a tab system - or is there a better
way to be doing this?

Thanks,

Francis