[pmwiki-users] almost done with trackback module

chanyy chanyy.oh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 01:46:21 CST 2007

yay, There were some posts about trackback but I couldn't find any answers.
I've almost finished making that module with CommentBoxPlus module. Still, I
didn't start making a module for sending a trackback ping but only receiving a
trackback pings from other weblogs or something.

The only problem is not in receiving but posting with CommentBoxPlus. When I
use HandleCommentPost directly a posting is going at the beginning of an
article or at the end of it. If someone knows well about CommentBoxPlus module,
could you explain about determining the position of a comment?