[pmwiki-users] Problem Using RyeVote in Triad Skin

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Tue Feb 27 02:12:21 CST 2007

>> I am trying to use the RyeVote recipe with the Triad skin. It works when
>>   the vote form is shown in the main section of the page, but not in a
>> RightBar.
>
> I just tested RyeVoting with Triad. I set
> $RyeVoteRestrictions = 0;
> so I can vote several times for testing.
> I used your markup source code in the right bar.
> I was able to vote from the right bar, from different pages in the
> group.
>
> I run the latest pmwiki 2.2.0 beta.
>
> Can you set  $RyeVoteRestrictions = 0;
> so it is easier to test?

It is already set to 0. I don't get the message telling me I can't vote
more than once when I vote.

So far my best guess is that it's some sort of server issue and that in:

(:input form "{$PageUrl}?action=ryevote" :)

$PageUrl isn't what it's supposed to be when called from the side bar.
I'll see if I can insert some debugging code to log what's happening.

Ian.