[pmwiki-users] Problem Using RyeVote in Triad Skin

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 05:54:53 CST 2007

Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 10:43:31 AM, Kathryn wrote:

> If you're using the latest Beta, shouldn't it be

> (:input form "{*$PageUrl}?action=ryevote" :)

> Otherwise wouldn't it give the page url of the SideBar page?

Yes, without the star the side (or right) bar url is used.
With the star the page url is used.

Strangely, it works for me without the star from a RightBar page
(Triad skin), and it does not when I put in a star to get the page
url. But it does not work for Ian.

Something strange going on in the RyeVoting script???

Hans