[pmwiki-users] upload read/dl access to all?

Jamie Robertson jamie at backcountryporch.com
Tue Feb 27 17:44:05 CST 2007

Hi all.  I'm having some issues with uploaded files on my wiki site.  I have
a "$DefaultPasswords" set for admin, upload, and edit in the
config.phpfile—which is what I want, but then when a common user
clicks on the
"Attach: file.doc" on the page, it re-directs to the authentication page.
How do i set it so everyone can download the files, but still restrict who
can upload them?  Thanks.

-Jamie Robertson