[pmwiki-users] Nice URL strange problem!

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 28 12:36:52 CST 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 06:39:41PM +0100, Oliver Betz wrote:
> I would like to know the preferred way for us users to improve the
> documentation.
>
> Will changes to the documentation in pmwiki.org be merged with the
> distribution?

Yes.  When I'm in a beta release cycle it sometimes happens more
slowly, because I tend to focus a little more on code and a little
less on documentation review.

> What is the correct way to mark "todos" in the documentation?

Generally one can use the [[!UpdateMe]] tag to identify things
that need to be reviewed and/or updated.

> Will contributions in this mailing list used to improve the
> documentation?

Generally, yes.  It's often easier for me to simply edit changes
that have been made to the documentation on pmwiki.org .

However, before substantially redesigning or refactoring an existing
page, an author might want to check with the mailing list or me
first.

> I think that documentation of PmWiki - especially for newbies - could
> be improved. I don't know how to contribute.

Just add or edit pages on pmwiki.org .
I'll try to update the documentation guidelines
( http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationGuidelines ).

Thanks!