[pmwiki-users] Getting a Zap upload form to work

Benoît DUTILLEUL benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:57:25 CST 2007

Hello,

My previous message did not go through so I post it again !
I hope you can answer me. Caveman told me it may be a permission issue but I
don't know how to start investigating.

Patrick, I read your message about commercialization and I think that, as
long as there will be only one pmwiki version, that's an excellent news
because it will increase the software's success, enable professional support
and possibly boost developments if you re inject some of the profits into
the projects.

For your interest, I proposed pmwiki in the past to an organization that
dismissed it for the very reason you described (they needed a price and they
somehow did not want to consider seriously something free because it sounded
like amateur work). The price of the paid version could also, if marketed
properly, help value the software because lambda visitors would understand
they can have something worth some money in their hands for free.

Please don't forget my question below ;p
Cheers,

Benoit