[pmwiki-users] Error on attachments when using $EnableDirectDownload = 0

Helge Larsen hal at post4.tele.dk
Wed Jan 3 16:23:01 CST 2007

Hello

I'm trying to the SecureAttachments cookbook, but there seems to be an
error on my site running pmwiki-2.1.26.

I tried locking the whole site by setting $EnableDirectDownload = 0 in
config.php, but the my pictures no longer shows.

I have now restrivted it to two specific groups, but it still fails in
the following way:

1. The normal dialog box with open/save does not show, and the file is
displayed on the page, and with and excel file that is to no use ...

2. Even if I use save destination to a file it is corrupt, and a small
portion bigger that the original file.

It seems that the file is handles as text/plain, even it is an excel
file.

--
Regards
Helge Larsen