[pmwiki-users] Bold numbered list

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jan 4 09:47:32 CST 2007

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 10:29:53AM -0500, Pierre Racine wrote:
> [...]

I suspect that >>bold<< works only if the WikiStylesPlus recipe
is installed.   You could:

   1.  Install the WikiStylesPlus recipe.
   2.  Use >>font-weight:bold<< instead.
   3.  Add %define=bold font-weight:bold% into a GroupHeader or the page,
       and then >>bold<< will work.
   4.  Define "bold" in local/config.php with

           $WikiStyle['bold']['font-weight'] = 'bold';

See also my reply to the original post at [1] for another way to do it.

Lastly, one can do it directly on the list itself:

    # %list font-weight:bold% Here the text and all numerals are bold
    # This has a bolded numeral
    # So does this

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/BoldOrderedList.

Pm