[pmwiki-users] Error on attachments when using $EnableDirectDownload = 0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jan 4 14:41:12 CST 2007

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 09:34:09PM +0100, Helge Larsen wrote:
> This is a list of the recipies used:
> [...]
> The skin is a Monobook skin, with only small changes.
>
> >Perhaps you could set $EnableDiag = 1; on the site?  That might
> >provide me a few more clues.
>
> Ready for you now.

Hmm.... if you set $EnableDiag, then ?action=diag and ?action=phpinfo
don't seem to be working for me, so something else must be going on
here.  I also notice that ?action=source isn't working.

Do downloads start working if you disable all of the recipes?
If yes, then perhaps you can enable recipes one-by-one until
we find the one that is interfering with ?action=download...?