[pmwiki-users] Problem with French language "Recent changes"

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:14:38 CST 2007

`Thanks Carlos, I'm just getting back to it now. So this means that
something was missing in the original French template? You're right that
recent changes are under RecentChanges and not under ModifsDuGroupe.

I think at this point I should follow your first suggestion and then modify
the French template so that clicking "Changements récents" in the header
goes to the RecentChanges folder.

I'd actually rather keep as much possible in the particular language of the
particular group.

Haven't gotten to the Portuguese ones yet, but imagine that there are
similar issues there.

Feliz Ano Novo!

Don