[pmwiki-users] ZAP Project Management System Done...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Jan 7 03:57:20 CST 2007

On 1/6/07, H. Fox <haganfox at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/4/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> > Those interested in GTD should also
> > take a look as I've tried to model it on that system, though I'm only
> > partially familiar with it.
> >
> > www.fast.st/gtd/index.php
> > Login Guest/test
>
> Dan,
>
> So you know, this doesn't work for me. (I get "Incorrect member name
> or password.")
>
> Hagan

Hi Hagan,

I tried to duplicate this but I have no trouble logging in.  Does
anyone else have this problem?  Perhaps it was a glitch at the time (I
was uploading/downloading files a lot...)  If you still can't login
let me know perhaps if there's anything unusual about your setup.
Safari or something?  I tried it on ie and firefox and worked fine.

Cheers,
Dan