[pmwiki-users] page store problem with latest pmwiki 2.2.0 beta19

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 10:24:37 CST 2007

I observe a problem with pages not accessible in a skin's page store.

Gemini, FixFlow and Triad use a page store for custom pages,
defined in skin.php like this:

## automatic loading of skin default config pages
global $WikiLibDirs, $SkinDir;
    $where = count($WikiLibDirs);
    if ($where>1) $where--;
    array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
        array(new PageStore("$SkinDir/wikilib.d/\$FullName")));

The pages in the skin page store can be listed with pagelist,
a page can be opened for editing with action=edit,
but it cannot be viewed with action=browse.
Instead it is treated as non-existent.

It still worked normally in pmwiki 2.2.0 beta 17,
I did not try beta 18, so can't say if the bug is already in beta 18
(if it can be called a bug, but something broke the skins).

--
Best,
 Hans