[pmwiki-users] img popup cookbook recipie and images with spaces in their names...

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 11:37:42 CST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to use imgpopup cookbook recipie.  All
works well apart from when the image file has spaces
in it's name.  If I use [[....]] then I get a text
link to the image but the recipie doesn't create the
thumbnail and if I omit the brackets then the link
doesn't work at all.

I think the only solution is to change the recipie.

I'll have a look at it but it might be beyond my php
at the moment....

Anyone got any tips?

TIA

Nicholas