[pmwiki-users] Page Action: send Input form page with two variables already loaded

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Jan 14 05:00:16 CST 2007

I seem to be needing to advance a bit in
PHP pmwiki operations: latest need: a page action
that will invoke a page with an input from with
two  input values already "installed" from the
original "location"

This is an input form that wants to be invoked from
any group and the form has pre-set two values: the group it
was initiated from and also the page it was initiated from.

Presently I am using  Site.RightBar in Gemini which has the input form
"permanently" displayed on every page, as such it picks up
{$Group} and {$FullName}  automatically. But I want to remove
that from the UI and "invoke" the input page from a  small link:
"Add New To Do"

e.g. if I am on page: MailLists.Delegation... and click some link,
I want a new page to appear with an input form that has the
select option for "Project" to already show "MailLists" and
a "Reference Page" value already in place for "MailLists.Delegation."

How does one do this?  the two values we need to pass thru are
(obviously) simply {$Group} and {$FullName}.

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com