[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki's functions without building the wiki

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 04:28:28 CST 2007

I extended it further, now the news and comment entries also dynamically
load.
The only problem is prototype has some trouble with internet explorer. The
first time works perfectly, the second time messes the whole div layout up.
This does not look pretty:
http://www.jefklak.com/stuff/ie_ajaxupdate.JPG
A friend aslo reported the Update() function doesn't seem to fire with
Opera. I'll have to work on that :-)