[pmwiki-users] AuthTable recipe question

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Thu Jan 18 04:56:45 CST 2007

First off, must say, once again, great recipe.

I notice Dan has suggested a few changes, one of which - linking
directly to the attribs - is a good idea, imo.

Two comments:

- I couldn't find the recipe on the Cookbook page. I would have added
it, but I wasn't sure where to add it, or whether I'd missed it.

- The recipe itself, does not list pages excluded from searches via,
say:

  $SearchPatterns['default'][] = '!^Site\\.!';

Is there a simple way to avoid this?

Also, an 'All pages' option would be useful.

--
Cheers,
Marc