[pmwiki-users] Word2PmWiki

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu Jan 18 08:20:54 CST 2007

Hi list,

I converted Word2MediaWikiPlus (Thanks to Gunter Schmidt) so now it converts Word document to PmWiki syntax.

For now I have adapted everything needed to convert a simple word document. The macro will convert:

*	Headings

*	Text format (bold, italic, colors (foreground and background), font size, strikethrough, subscript, superscript, underline)

*	Lists

*	Hyperlinks (external & internal)

The code to convert tables is there but I haven't adapt it yet. I have not tested the option buttons thoroughly. You might also
encounter a problem with Tables of content...

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Word2PmWiki

Pierre