[pmwiki-users] How to space titles in search results

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jan 19 08:13:54 CST 2007

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 08:56:40PM +0900, Kevin wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When I do a site search on my site, the results are not spaced.  I
> learned to fix this problem elsewhere by using $titlespaced in the
> template, but I am not sure how to fix this in the search results.
>
> Thanks in advance.

There are several ways to do this.  Here are two:

1.  Change the (:searchresults:) directive on the Site.Search
    page to be "(:searchresults fmt=#titlespaced:)".

2.  Set up a new #default pagelist template in Site.LocalTemplates
    (creating the page if it doesn't exist):

        [[#default]]
        (:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}

        (:if:)
        : :[[{=$Group}/{=$Titlespaced}]]