[pmwiki-users] is there a {$ServerUrl} page variable????

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Fri Jan 19 10:39:31 CST 2007

On 2007-01-19 Patrick R. Michaud is rumoured to have said:
> Or, if you know that the "commoninfo/webmastermail.shtml" is
> always going to be on the same server as the wiki, you can use
> the existing "Path:" InterMap shortcut:
>
>     * [[Path:/commoninfo/webmastermail.shtml | Contact Form]]
>
> Here, the string "Path:/" always means "the root directory of
> the current server" (in fact, the above link will be relative, as in

Excellent!!! The Path:/ markup does exactly what I need.

Just FYI, the /commoninfo/ directory is shared by all of the vhosts on
the server and an Apache Alias directive steers the URL to the right spot.

I can think of a few other places where this "relative" InterMap entry
will be very useful. Thanks!

--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/