[pmwiki-users] Alalike Skin - Right Sidebar

a trompa blogatrompa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 06:06:09 CST 2007

Hi everybody

So, I'm working in alalike skin and I need a second sidebar. For default,
the alalike skin has a left sidebar and a search box on the right. In my
project, I need a similar bar on the right side (with edit capacity),
maintaining da search box. I'm trying, but it appears at the same de left
one...

Is that possible? How?

Sorry, I'm a really newbie in wiki things ;)

Thx
Rui Dinis
http://atrompa.blogspot.com
http://www.sinfonias.org/~wikitrompa/pmwiki.php