[pmwiki-users] GoalMeter

Seth Rothenberg seth at pachai.net
Tue Jan 23 11:13:55 CST 2007

Greetings,
I tried to put a goalmeter on my site,
and it appears that pmwiki is deleting the change automatically,
probably because I didn't install goalmeter correctly.

Is there a method of checking what I did wrong?

I installed gd library
apt-get install php4-gd
apachectl restart

Thanks
Seth

PS maybe I have to pay the Sin Tax collector.
I looked at the sample page link from this recipe's page,
but there's a password for edit

BTW, the above question(s) prompt two others...
1) if there is automatic editing, would it be possible for
pmwiki to log the reason as well in the History?

2) Is there a View Mode that allows a viewer to see
the (pmwiki) page source, but NOT edit it?

Sorry if the above have been answered, I didn't see it yet.