[pmwiki-users] Cannot save with PmWikiDraw

Mike Ray mike at korekoach.com
Wed Jan 24 05:32:33 CST 2007

Hello,

I am not able to get PmWikiDraw to save drawings on the Apache Servers
(1.3.37) on LunarPages Hosting. I am using PmWikiDraw v2.361 and PmWiki
v2.1.26 which appear to be the latest versions.

The problem is that I cannot save the file. When the Java edit window comes
up, I see the following error:
Error:java.io.FileNotFoundException: HYPERLINK
"http://process.officewebsiteonline.com/mkp/uploads/Main/process.draw"http:/
/process.officewebsiteonline.com/mkp/uploads/Main/process.draw

I have however got this working with a local Apache server installed on
Windows XP.
This way, I can create a drawing locally and copy it up to the web. Then at
least, I can see the image, but any changes made are still not saved.

I have file attachments enabled and they are working fine.
I also checked the above directory, and changed the properties to make it
writable in all cases.

The following are from my config.php file:

$EnableUpload = 1;
$UploadDir = "/home/process4/public_html/mkp/uploads";
$UploadUrlFmt = "HYPERLINK
"http://process.officewebsiteonline.com/mkp/uploads"http://process.officeweb
siteonline.com/mkp/uploads";

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Ray

Kore Koach Logo
Relationship Technologies Working for You

Mike Ray
Victoria, BC
250.744.3340 phone
800.670.6876 toll free
HYPERLINK "mailto:mike at korekoach.com"mike at korekoach.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.korekoach.com/"www.korekoach.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.korekoach.com/blog"www.korekoach.com/blog

Want more time for Life’s Simple Pleasures?
HYPERLINK "http://www.timejar.com/KoachMike"www.timejar.com
The Ultimate Online Organizer for busy people.