[pmwiki-users] RSS feeds and passwords

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Jan 24 12:51:18 CST 2007

Sandy wrote:

>> I must have messed it up. I get the same (protected) feed for both.
>>
>> http://www.cricket.onebit.ca/?action=rss&protected=y
>> right?
>>
>> (makes note to change access code once is working)
>>
>> There's a group called Family that's password protected that should be
>> there.
>>
>> Sandy
>
> Okay, it's working now. Helps if I actually have a page in the group in
> question. And if I don't set FFox to assume I want to subscribe with TBird.
>
> cheers!
>
> Sandy

Nope, it's not working.

When I go to the action=rss link with Firefox, I get two different
pages, which each show what I want.

When I subscribe with Bloglines, I get two different feeds, but both
list a page in the Family group.

Similar results with Thunderbird.

I've tried deleting every file in wiki.d that begins with a . (other
than .htaccess).

Ideas?

Sandy