[pmwiki-users] web hosting questions / offtopic

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Jan 28 13:29:49 CST 2007

Personally I use asmallorange.com. Their support is always very prompt,
you get SSH access, unlimited everything within the package disk and
bandwidth constraints, and unlimited add-on and parked domains. I've
been with them for a year or so, and had no major issues, and the few
minor problems I had were resolved in minutes.

  ~ ~ Dave