[pmwiki-users] Hierarchical Groups Working

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Jan 29 06:01:28 CST 2007

For anyone interested in trying out the new Hierarchical Groups
system, you can check it out and download the code at

http://www.fast.st/hgtest/index.php

It makes groupheaders, groupfooters, css, and config files all
hierarchical for groups and introduces the subgroup page vars
discussed in an earlier thread. Everything seems to be working
great--with no hacks to PmWiki!

There is also a todo page with a few extra touches I'd like to add if
anyone cares to contribute to this recipe before I release it in the
cookbook.  Specifically hierarchical Sidebars, and a new link shortcut
notation.  Also, please let me know if anyone notices any glitches.
Feedback welcome.

Cheers,
Dan