[pmwiki-users] New Hierarchical Groups Recipe...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Jan 31 09:08:27 CST 2007

A quick announcement that I just released the Hierarchical Groups
recipe I've been working on.

See:  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Hg

Just download the code (3k) and enable as any other recipe.  From the
recipe page I pasted the description below.  Feedback welcome.

Cheers,
Dan

*******
This recipe adds hierarchical groups functionality to your website.
The following items are included:

group headers
group footers
group sidebars
group attributes
config files
styles sheets

They basically work in the way, and in the order you would expect,
including all default settings.

Hg also adds various helpful subgroup vars, and shortcut notation for
both absolute and relative hierarchical links.

For more info and a demo, visit http://www.fast.st/hgtest/index.php.
*******